Do not fear that winter is here…but
check your smoke detector’s working this year!
Winter is the busiest time for house fires in NSW. To ensure you and your family are safe this winter, make sure you have a working smoke alarm in your house.
Some more tips to keep you safe:
- never put clothing or material on heaters to dry
- don’t leave your stove unattended when cooking
- never use outdoor heaters inside
- make sure you turn your heaters off before going to bed or leaving the house
- never overload power boards
- test your smoke alarm monthly.
Book Little Chiefs Fire Service and have a fire truck at your child’s next birthday party!!