“Austin the fire truck” is a post vintage fire truck who has recently been restored to perfection.
Everyone will love the chance to ride in the back of Austin and we guarantee smiles all around!
Austin is a historic 1967 Austin 338N fire truck retiring from the WA fire service. During his retirement he has attended many school fetes, parades, weddings and charity events, where his uniqueness never fails to attract attention.
Little Chiefs Fire Service is an accredited passenger vehicle operator registered with Transport NSW. This means we adhere to strict safety standards ensuring your experience with us memorable.
Fireman Tim, with 25 years experience as a real firefighter, has the required accreditations, licenses and working with children checks. Austin and Fireman Tim together will make your event a special one to be talked about for a long time to come.
Private fire truck hire events may include:
- People Transfers
- Fetes & Fairs
- Charity Events
- Corporate functions
- Christmas parties & Santa runs
- Childcare centres and pre-school visits
Private Fire Truck Hire
Book Austin now for an unforgettable transport experience! If you require more than one fire truck for the occasion, this can be arranged.
$200 / 30 minutes
Our rides package includes:
- riding Austin the fire truck
- within our local service area *
- requires $200 deposit
* Rate commences from pre-arranged pick up time and location and ends at drop off point. If pick up or drop off location is outside of our local service area your booking will incur a travel fee including tolls. Subject to Terms & Conditions