- The driver acting on behalf of Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd reserves the right at any time to remove passengers and/or instantly terminate the service with the client at which point a refund will not be available.
- Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any lost or damaged valuables and belongings. Please keep an eye on your belongings at all times.
- Irresponsible behaviour that causes damage to the vehicle or endangers the safety of other passengers will not be condoned. Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd has the right to terminate any agreement with the client at any time at which point a refund will not be available.
- The client shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused to both inside and outside the vehicle by the client or a member of his or her party. This includes irrational behaviour resulting in damage to the vehicle or it’s contents by a third party.
- Smoking or the consumption of drugs is not permitted in the fire trucks at any time. Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd has the right to terminate its agreement with the client at any time at which point a refund will not be available.
- Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd reserve the right at all times to refuse the transportation of any passenger who is intoxicated or acting irresponsibly.
- A deposit of $200.00 is required within 7 days of the booking request to secure the booking date.
- Balances can be paid prior to the booking date by direct debit or to the driver on the day of the event by cash payment only.
- The client is responsible for organising any permits required by councils, shopping centre management, or event venues when scheduling their event.
- Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd cannot assume responsibility for circumstances beyond its control, such as traffic, road and weather conditions, illness, vehicle breakdown etc.
- Henry the fire trucks are around 50 years old. In the event of a mechanical failure prior to or during the booking period Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd shall endeavour to make alternative arrangements to fulfill the clients needs. If an acceptable agreement cannot be reached then a 100% refund will be provided and no further claim can be made against Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd.
- Cancellation on the booking day forfeits all money paid (100% loss).
- By paying the $200.00 deposit to secure a booking, the client acknowledges that it has read and fully understood these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them and can be enforced accordingly.
- Little Chiefs Fire Service Pty Ltd Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.